Next Step Church Re-Opening Plan/Guidelines
STAY HOME if you are sick or have had close contact with someone who may have COVID-19, has COVID-19 symptoms (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, head or body aches), is at a higher risk of getting sick, or is immunosuppressed. Please continue to attend Sabbath service via our live stream on our website or Facebook Live.
**Note: Worship Team & Pastor will not be wearing masks during worship/sermon. (We want full transparency. Please make the best decision for you & your family).
If Attending Church in Person:
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the worship service. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Wear a mask or face-covering in the church building at all times. Make sure your mask covers your nose and mouth.
- To ensure proper social distancing, every other row will be removed
- Because the musicians and pastor will not be wearing a mask, the first two rows of seats will also be removed to provide social distancing
- Stay at least 6 feet away from those not in your household
- Family members in the same household MUST sit together
- Children MUST stay with their parents at all times
- There will be no Coffee Hour at this time
- Fellowship/Common Area will be closed
- Nursery/Classrooms will be closed and there will be no Children’s Church/Sabbath School - all children must attend the worship service with their parents
- Playground and thicket will be closed
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, and sinks will be disinfected by the cleaning service before and after the worship service
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
***Call your healthcare provider for medical advice: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Head or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
*Symptoms listed above are under the CDC official list of COVID-19 symptoms.